[cvsnt] Re: Windows 2003 CVS Installation

Trip Kirkpatrick trip.kirkpatrick at yale.SpammersAreEeeevil.edu
Thu Apr 1 15:43:56 BST 2004

Michael Isaacs wrote:

> Does anyone happen to know what security policies must be in place for
> access to CVS?  (ie. what do I need to give a user so that I don't have to
> give them complete administrator privileges)

Shouldn't your users be able to authenticate based on their network
ID/PW? I'm reasonably new to CVSNT, but as I understand it, that's the
point of using :sspi: as the protocol. I know that's the way it worked
on the Win2K server we run CVSNT on.

Tk

Trip Kirkpatrick
Web Developer
Code, Markup, Databases, Accessibility spoken here

e: trip_lists at triptronix.net
w: http://triptronix.net/