[cvsnt] Re: Info Required

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Apr 6 19:45:30 BST 2004

On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 16:13:12 +0530, shailesh kumar
<shailesh.shivakumar at oracle.com> wrote:

>Hi All ,
>
>I need to install the WinCvs Server on Linux machine . I am interested
>in knowing whether  this version is available or not ?  From where i can
>download the same and what is the process to configure .
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Shailesh

Well "Required" is rather a strong word don't you think? Sould maybe
be "asked for" or "please"....

Anyway the CVSNT server for Linux can be installed and here are some
initial instructions:
http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/InstallationLinux

There is no such thing as a WinCvs server though.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)