[cvsnt] logging nt working

Steve Swanson steve.swanson at mackichan.com
Wed Apr 7 15:36:36 BST 2004

Hi,
    I've gotten CVSNT working on my WinXP machine.  Import, commit, update,
etc. all seem to work fine.

    However, I can't seem to get any logging to work.  Shouldn't I just
remove the comment in CVSROOT/loginfo, commit, and then start to see things
in CVSROOT/commitlog?  I even created a commitlog with full permissions, but
still no joy.
    No error messages, nothing.  Any ideas?  Is there some magic flag
somewhere I need to turn on?

    I can get at the commit info by working backwards from the history file,
but that seems the wrong way around.

Steve Swanson             steve.swanson at mackichan.com

MacKichan Software, Inc.  http://www.mackichan.com