[cvsnt] Update File

diego at compus.com.br diego at compus.com.br
Wed Apr 7 18:44:26 BST 2004

Good afternoon,
 He would like to ask excuses for my precarious English but, I have doubt in relation to certain commands of CVS. For example:
 To catch the last version of the file, which would the command be?
 I used the update and this placed a Tag in the file and I don't get to remove with the command Tag -F, as I do.

Att,
    Diego Struk Chagas
    Developer