[cvsnt] Mirror a CVSNT site

Werner, Harveyx D harveyx.d.werner at intel.com
Thu Apr 8 17:38:02 BST 2004

I have CVSNT 2.0.34 running on a local Windows 2000 AS machine serving
several CVS repositories. Our group works with a counterpart site in
Shanghai China and due to network latency they would like to have a
local copy of our repositories.

Could someone point me to information on how to set this up? How can a
CVS repository be mirrored to a remote site?

Thanks in advance,

- Harvey Werner