[cvsnt] Re: Mirror a CVSNT site

Werner, Harveyx D harveyx.d.werner at intel.com
Thu Apr 8 21:25:33 BST 2004

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I can see how what you say is correct.

I should have explained more about our "latency problem." We have a
large repository on the order of 15k to 20k files. The problem is in the
update process. It takes over 30 minutes sometimes and that is not
acceptable to our developers in China.

It looks like the real solution is to get faster routers in place, so I
will push for that.

- Harvey Werner

Behalf Of