[cvsnt] chrash with binary delta

Gerd Gerd at WinklerNet.de
Sat Apr 10 14:14:28 BST 2004

Hello, I has times again problems with one binary delta file in a branch.
I had a similar problem with cvsnt 2.0.34 (I think ?) but Tony gave me at
that time one snapshot and its ok.
Now I use WinCVS 1.3.17.1 with cvsnt 2.0.34 and cvsnt-server 2.0.34 ( I
tested also version 2.0.37 however it chashed also). Normally I work with
sspi, in addition I tried with local-use unfortunately with the same result

I added a binary file in main trunk as binary. After commit I changed the
option to -kB and update it.
Next time I create a branch, changed this file and checked in.
On an other sandbox I will update this branch but cvsnt chrached.

If you want more information I can mail you the binary-file from the
repository or the cvsnt-dump.

Thanks Gerd