[cvsnt] Re: WDSC (eclipse) repository prefix issue

Sally Elatta selatta at omniumworldwide.com
Tue Apr 13 18:55:25 BST 2004

Thank you Tony & Rolf for your Reponses, I have cvsnt 2.0.34 and when I turn
the repository prefix off I can't bring in other people's changes (or
conflicts), when I turn it on, I get the nagging popup message that tells me
I should disable the prefix and it won't let me synchronize. So let's assume
I want to try using the unix fake option just to see if it works, how do I
do that? Where is that option? If it's there by default then it's not
working or something is wrong. Also, when you mention a specific build
number like 57h, how exactly to I get to that? I was looking at the old
archives that have all the .zip and .exe files but they don't have a build
number on them, just dates. Sorry if that was an elementary question!

I defiantly would love to get the 2.0.34 version to work but I can go back
to 2.0.14 if I that's what both of you recommend, I'm scared of going way
back to 1.11.1.3 because I think I'll have to upgrade soon again. Right now
turning the prefix on or off doesn't work with 2.0.34 so maybe I'm missing
that unix option that I see in various posts but can't find "how" to turn it
on.

Thanks for all your help!

-sally