[cvsnt] Re: WDSC (eclipse) repository prefix issue

Sally Elatta selatta at omniumworldwide.com
Tue Apr 13 22:07:32 BST 2004

I think they removed that option on the new version, the only options I see
are four check boxes, the two that are checked are "Impresonation Enabled" &
"Lock Service listens locally" and nothing else even looks like the option
you mentioned. Is it in the config file somewhere or is not supported or
maybe that "impersonation enabled" means the same thing now? If it does then
I still have the problem.