[cvsnt] Latest updates

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Thu Apr 15 10:28:18 BST 2004

cvsnt 2.0.39

* Make tag/update cycle work again (no idea what happened there, especially
since I use it all the tme...)
* Require encryption has been broke for a while - fixed it.

This is the modules2 test release.  I've got it working sanely in all the
cases I can think of now it's down to various people to break it :)

There's some preliminary documentation on http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/Modules2

Don't try to mix modules and modules2 on the same files... I've no idea what
will happen if you do.  Since they're essentially independent you can use them
both if the definitions don't overlap though.