[cvsnt] Strange behavior in cvs ls under Windows NT

Markus F. Frisch Markus.Frisch at nobisCum.de
Fri Apr 16 10:19:43 BST 2004

Hi all,

I've got a strange problem with the cvs ls command in cvsnt 2.0.38.
Instdead of the directories in the cvsroot directorie I get the
following output:
------------------snip----------------------
D:\HomeDirs\mff>cvs -d :local:d:\HomeDirs\mff\cvstest\cvsroot ls
Listing modules on server

blat.exe
checkoutlist
commitinfo
config
crlf.cmd
cvswrappers
editinfo
loginfo
modules
notify
rcsinfo
taginfo
verifymsg

Virtual modules on server (CVSROOT/modules file)

------------------snap----------------------

Obviously cvs lists the content of the CVSROOT
subdirectory.
Under Windows XP evering works fine. And strangely,
when I do a
cvs -N -d :local:\\Centurio\d$\HomeDirs\mff\cvstest\cvsroot ls
I get the real top level modules.

Anybody got an Idea what could be wrong here?

Thanks in advance,
	Markus Frisch
  Markus Frisch

  nobisCum GmbH