[cvsnt] Thank you for your interest in Communica and for sending us your resume. We will careful

Careers Careers careers at mail.communica.com
Fri Apr 16 20:36:05 BST 2004

Thank you for your interest in Communica and for sending us your resume.  We will carefully review your resume and if a position is available that meets your background, we will contact you to set up an appointment for you to meet with us.

Good luck with your job search.

Sincerely,

Richard Schwartz
President, Communica