[cvsnt] Re: cvsnt on AIX - the saga continues

Hans Horn hannes at 2horns.com
Sun Apr 18 20:34:45 BST 2004

Hi Glen,

you also may want to add to the wiki a few more simple command line tests,
such as:

- to verify that cvsnt is listening:
telnet localhost 2401

- a cvs login commandline example

btw, in my case cvsnt wasn't listening, because in /etc/services inetd
needed the following line:
cvspserver 2401/tcp (didn't solve my connect problem, though!)

thx anyways for your help.

Hans
news:c5uiqo$n0d$1 at paris.nodomain.org...