[cvsnt] Re: viewcvs with cvsnt problem encountered

Alvin Wong alvin.wong at b2b.com.my
Mon Apr 19 06:46:40 BST 2004

Hi Glen,

Thanks for the reply, i checked the modified date of the zip file which
was 25/3/2004 and the modified date of the exe file was 23/3/2004 so i
presume that it's the accurate version. I tried downloading again and
checked that the filename is identical. One question is whether i need
the source files too or if the exe file is all that i need to get it to
work? Is there anyone who have encountered similar problems?

Regards,
Alvin