[cvsnt] Move HEAD to end of branch

Ralf Steinhaeusser stralf at gmx.net
Mon Apr 19 14:53:06 BST 2004

Hello,

is it possible to move the HEAD-Tag (is HEAD a tag?).

What happened: A project evolved, and at a time a branch was created to
try some new technology. It turned out that this technology serves our
needs better, so I would like to make this brach the new
main-development path (-> HEAD) and the old head becomes a "dead end"
branch.

Any way to to that?
Thanks,
Ralf