[cvsnt] Re: Documentation

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Thu Apr 22 11:57:06 BST 2004

Tony Hoyle wrote:
> The documentation is gone from the wiki and is now in
> http://www.cvsnt.org/manual, generated automatically during the build.
>
> Due to my inablility to use docbook properly it's not perfect, but it's
> fixable.

OK. Now with this new format, are links guaranteed to persist? E.g. when
you insert chapters will the following chapters retain their URLs?

I've got quite a few links to the docs in the new CVSGUI FAQ at
http://cvsgui.sf.net/newfaq.htm which are currently all broken. I'm
currently holding back updating them until I can rely on them again. I
don't want to have to re-verify those links all the time.

Cheers,

--
Oliver
JID:	ogiesen at jabber.org