[cvsnt] Re: Account names with spaces

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Sat Apr 24 17:00:40 BST 2004

Strong, Michael wrote:

> Our NT account names have spaces in them, and I'm having a heck of a
> time getting things to work.

They do work (and have always done so) but you get odd effects with 3rd party
addons
not being able to parse them properly... 90% of this has been worked around by
various people though.

Can you give more details of what's not working?

Tony Hoyle <tmh at nodomain.org>  Key ID: 104D/4F4B6917 2003-09-13
Fingerprint: 063C AFB4 3026 F724 0AA2  02B8 E547 470E 4F4B 6917