[cvsnt] Re: Linux & sserver?

Rolf Wilms rolf_wilms at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 09:13:21 BST 2004

Sorry, I assumed you were talking about a Linux client. With CVSNT on Linux,
I don't know if it's possible to use a drive letter. Maybe you can tell
CVSNT under Linux to pretend it was a Unix CVS. I think the best solution
would be if Eclipse didn't show that warning dialog for CVSNT versions that
do work with Eclipse and repository prefixes (>= 2.0.35 ??). But we have to
wait for this...

news:mailman.72.1082966742.235.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...