[cvsnt] Re: Does CVSNT has log file?

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Sun Aug 1 18:12:04 BST 2004

pierce li wrote:

> Recent days we frequently got the message 'Something bad happpens, CVSNT server crushed, do you need to create a dump file?'(things like that, I can't remember it by exact words). But I don't know what operation causes it, can I get any information from anywhere?
> Besides, when the message box pops out,  CVSNT will hang on waiting someone select 'Yes' or 'No', but it's a server and no one will watch its screen at all time, so I believe it's better to have a default setting of it?

Are you on the latest stable release of CVSNT?  If not then you should
update.  If you are, then send the crashdump into the email address on
the home page and Tony will likely be able to fix it.

As for the default setting, I agree that makes sense.  Post it in the
bug database as a feature request so it gets logged for consideration.

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett