AW: [cvsnt] Re: 001 FAIL Lock not within repository when trying t o add a new file

"Spilker, Jörg" Joerg.Spilker at AFA-LWA.Niedersachsen.de
Mon Aug 2 06:17:17 BST 2004

Hello Glen,

> Where does the (0) and (1) come from?  Is that just your
> prompt or part of the path?

it´s part of my prompt.

> > cvs [server aborted]: Failed to obtain lock on
> >
> F:/vsm/cvs/fb9/4GL_invekos_alt/FL_P_BEWILL.2002.M/SPER/Attic/f_bewifr0
> > 2.per,
> > v: 001 FAIL Lock not within repository
>
> Did you have the same file name with different capitalization
> in that location before?

definitely not because we´re using only lower case letters for sourcecode
filenames. To fix the problem for the moment, i just renamed the file.

Greetings, Joerg