[cvsnt] import "*** ERRORS DURING THIS IMPORT ***" new to 2.0.51??

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Mon Aug 2 10:31:25 BST 2004

Victor A. Wagner Jr. wrote:

> I'm STILL having problems with this and have run out of ideas.  I've
> checked the files in the repository and they look like others for which
> I've imported more than once from a vendor.

I can't find anywhere in the code where

> *** ERRORS DURING THIS IMPORT ***

can be printed without there actually being an error printed to the
console.  I've also tried to reproduce this manually and can't.

> BTW, the printing of the actual name of the repository file kinda
> circumvents the "alias" stuff eh?

Trace is special - you need to know where it's looking to fix problems.
  Probably there should be a way of switching it off on the server side.

> is there ANYTHING else I can do... I really need to get these files
> imported so I can incorporate all of our changes.

It's possible it's importing anyway but just reporting an error.