[cvsnt] Repair corupted v file

Martin Cole martin at martinjcole.com
Tue Aug 3 15:23:45 BST 2004

server version 2.0.41a
Tortoise cvs client 1.8.0-RC1

I think I know where the problem occurred, since the first branch was
committed, I am able to retrieve the file, but it is badly corrupted, before
this point, I cannot retrieve the file at all.

If I backup the v file, perhaps I could admin remove versions back to the
assumed good version... ?

Regards
Martin