[cvsnt] Admin force user unedit command

Martin Cole martin at martinjcole.com
Wed Aug 4 15:59:44 BST 2004

I cannot remember the admin command that removes a specific user from the
"currently editing" list

I had to make a restore of a repository file from an archive, and two users
are in the currently editing list, but no longer have the file, I remember
there is a command that the admin can send to remove them, but cannot
remember it.

Regards
Martin