[cvsnt] Re: Limiting access to CVSROOT and some CVS commands. ..

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Fri Aug 6 20:52:53 BST 2004

Lehman, Curtis wrote:
> So is the problem that the server thinks it's a stand alone and so it
> doesn't try the domain SAM? How can I change this?

My win2000 is a bit rusty but if you check right click on 'my computer',
do properties, network identification, then select properties.  It'll
either say 'domain' or 'workgroup'.  My guess it that it's currently set
to 'workgroup'.

If it really is in a domain then there's something bizarre going on I've
never seen before.