[cvsnt] Re: Unknown expansion option 'P'

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Wed Aug 11 10:17:48 BST 2004

David Somers wrote:

> I totally agree with you! Its been a bit of an experience hasn't it :(

The problem is they just don't get the level of testing a proper release
gets, and every change is a potential bug (in this case it's one line of
code that got merged from the main branch).

Still need to work out the best way to handle this kind of thing...
it'll settle down I suspect once I get some kind of regular interim
release schedule.