[cvsnt] viewcvs and diff

keith d. zimmerman lists at kdz13.net
Wed Aug 11 15:11:15 BST 2004

The viewcvs diff function seems broken with the latest version of cvsnt
and viewcvs for windows.  Now I know this isn't quite the right list to
ask the question on, but I am basically wondering if a)anybody has
experienced this, and b)is there a known fix?

Basically, when you click on the diff to previous version or diff to
selected version links in the browser, the page times out.  On the IIS
server, one will see that cvs is running; it never stops.  As a result
the file is locked, and one must kill the process before performing
further cvs operations.

Thanks,
-kz