[cvsnt] SSL ?

Kevin J. Warnke kwarnke at videoc.com
Thu Aug 12 14:34:25 BST 2004

I'm currently using PSERVER as my protocol but I would like to go to a more
secure model.  Users are connecting to the server over the internet, though,
so I can't use any Windows-specific stuff (other than validating credentials
through PSERVER, etc.).

I've been seeing stuff about SSL and "sserver" but I'm not sure how that
compares to pserver or even where to begin.  Does anyone have any comments
on this and/or links to instructions for use?

Thanks,

Kevin

kwarnke at videoc.com