[cvsnt] Re: still authentication problems...

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Fri Aug 13 22:03:15 BST 2004

Thomas Keller wrote:

> cvs [login aborted]: the :pserver: access method is not installed on this
> system

Until you get past that there's not much point in going any further.

The protocols will be in /usr/local/lib/cvsnt if you compiled it
yourself (or /usr/lib/cvsnt if you installed via RPM).

It sounds like for some reason they're not loading, but I've no idea why
  in your case.

You could try using the trace option... this is the output from my
Redhat test box:

[tmh at kes i386]$ cvs -t -t -t -d
:pserver:cvs at cvs.cvsnt.org:/usr/local/cvs version
   -> Tracelevel set to 3.  PID is 21252