[cvsnt] Building CVSNT using VS 2003?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sun Aug 15 23:36:58 BST 2004

I have just installed VS DOTNET 2003 and loaded the cvsnt solution
file from a fresh checkout of the cvsnt module into it and tried to
build. There are a lot of warnings that are listed and also a couple
of errors:

f:\Engineering\Projects\OpenSource\cvsnt\protocols\sserver.c(26):
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'openssl/ssl.h': No such
file or directory

f:\Engineering\Projects\OpenSource\cvsnt\protocols\gserver.c(49):
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'gssapi/gssapi.h': No
such file or directory

cvsnt fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file
'.\protocols\Release1\gserver_protocol_mit.lib'

Bottom line is I can't compile cvs.exe properly and the Wiki on the
new website has no links that I can find to where the compile
instructions once were....

Giving up.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)