[cvsnt] Checking Out files from WinCVS

Lakshman, Raghu T Raghu.Lakshman at ca.com
Mon Aug 16 12:29:37 BST 2004

Hi,

I have installed WinCVS version 1.3 on Windows XP and set the following
environemnt variables.

CVS_HOME  -  where my repository is there
CVS_ROOT  - :local:c:\cvs\cvs_home

When I tried to check out modules which I am interested, all modules
including all subfolders are being checked out. But the funniest thing
is none of files under these modules have not been checked out.

The following is sequence of commands I am doing.

cvs init

cvs co <<module_name>>

Raghu Lakshman