[cvsnt] Re: Question about cvs remove.

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Tue Aug 17 10:30:18 BST 2004

Jurko Gospodnetic wrote:

>   And if it does require access to the repository, then why does this still
> work if I trick it by using an invalid repository but with the same name?

It shouldn't work at all in that case.

>    But could those checks be delayed until commit if the user so chooses?

commit does them anyway I think.

It's an interesting idea but I'm not sure it's worth the effort as it'd
be the only sandbox command that could work disconnected.  cvs add, for
example, requires an active connection (and that can't be changed - what
it does is fairly complex).