FW: [cvsnt] cvs server: Up-to-date check failed for `convex.pl'

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Tue Aug 17 20:20:59 BST 2004

Siegfried Heintze wrote:

>>C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\cgi-bin>cvs import -C -n -I
>>EditCaseWorkShafiSieg.pl -I test_component04.mdb -I test_component03.mdb -I
>>test_component02.mdb -I test_component01.mdb -I test_components02.ldb -m
>>"initial structure" CONVEX/cgi-bin vendor-tag start

That's a strange import.  You've tried to create a module called
CONVEX/cgi-bin, presumably in a directory that already has CVS control
files (since you haven't specifed a subdirectory).  I'm not even sure
what is supposed to happen in that case (there are others on the list
who use some of the more complex forms of import & will know better... I
tend to just use it once and forget about it).

I'm guessing it'll create the module as a pair of subdirectories of the
existing module, but I'd have to check that.