[cvsnt] verifymsg -- how to access log message?

Jon Norman jonathannorman at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 20 18:00:42 BST 2004

I'm having trouble accessing log message inside my verifymsg script, verifymsgscript.exe.
verifymsgscript.exe is a Windows program on the CVS server (cvsnt 2.0.49).

verifymsg:

DEFAULT verifymsgscript.exe

The verifymsgscript.exe program gets called, but there is no log message in stdin or the command line.

How does one access the log message?