[cvsnt] Error message

Julien Balmont julien.balmont at actoll.com
Mon Aug 23 08:22:29 BST 2004

Hello.

I'm new to CVSNT and I'm sorry for my english.

A few days ago, i've installed CVSNT on my computer.
It has workerd 1 day long, but now, when i want to use the command
Team -> Update on my project, i get the following message :

Problems encountered performing update
AEPR: cvs [server aborted]: protocol error: directory
'C:/user/E176719/CVS_ROOT/CVSROOT/PMS/AEPR/src/aepr/gestionnaires'
not within root 'C:/User/U186996/CVS'

I have get the sources from an other CVSNT and i think the problem comes from
here.

Thanks a lot for helping me.

JB