[cvsnt] verifymsg script doesn't pass log message?

Jon Norman jonathannorman at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 23 15:59:05 BST 2004

I'm having trouble accessing log message inside my verifymsg script.

The script is a Windows program on the CVS server (cvsnt 2.0.49). I've parsed the command line and stdin and the only parameters I receive are those I specifically pass to my program. Since cvsnt isn't passing the log message file name as a parameter/argument to my program, does anyone know how I can recreate the temporary file name that is created in the temporary directory. The file name uses a different extension than the cvs-serv<pid> directory, so I can't use $CVSPID.

Any help would be appreciated.