[cvsnt] Re: Latest updates

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Mon Aug 23 20:50:02 BST 2004

> A couple of things I forgot:
>
> * Set tag=tag.  Allows you to alias one tag to another, eg.
> cvs tag -Fr release_1_0_5 current_release

Hmm, what's new about that? Didn't that always work already? Or is it that
current_release will indeed point to the tag itself instead of the revision
that bears this tag? I.e. when I move release_1_0_5 via tag -F will
current_release still point at the same revision as release_1_0_5? If that's
what this does I would have preferred a different option to accomplish this
as it is not what I would expect it to do...

Cheers,

--
Oliver
JID:  ogiesen at jabber.org