[cvsnt] Creating new repositories for experimentation

Siegfried Heintze siegfried at heintze.com
Tue Aug 24 15:23:37 BST 2004

I have my CVSROOT symbol defined in the SYSTEM environment table. I feel I
need to take Glenn's advice and create a test repository to experiment with.
If I use the -d qualifier with the cvs init command, can I be assured that
the -d qualifier will override CVSROOT? I don't want to destroy my
production repository.
  Thanks,
    Siegfried