[cvsnt] Re: CVSMailer Probelm

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Wed Aug 25 16:23:23 BST 2004

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:36:18 +0200, "Florent Gilain"
<florent.gilain at direct-energie.com> wrote:

>Bo,
>
>I already have installed an older CVSMailer version.
>DO I just need to replace the *.exe file to upgrade ? Where could i find a
>new CVSMailer config file sample in order to look at new setting options
>(server name...) and add them to my old CVSMailer config file ?
>
>Thanks
>
>Florent

On the download site there is a separate smaller download file that
only contains the exe file.
You upgrade simply by replacing this. The installer does other stuff
thta are already done so you don't really need that if you don't want
to.
Concerning new ini file items they are mentioned in the configuration
section of the page. I will try to remember to put an ini file into
the exe zipfile too as a bare-bones example.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)