[cvsnt] how to get the commit message in email notification in cvsnt

liufan liufff at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 08:47:34 BST 2004

Hi

I am tring to send email nofification by using command line in loginof.

The program to send email is a java app. I assume the stdin of the

program in the command line should include the cvs commit message.

But no luck, although I can get other infoamtin such as user,old version

and new version.

 My Loginfo is like this:

ALL  (echo %{sVv}; $USER) >>java email

The the email I got is like this: