[cvsnt] I can't access my repository outside my LAN

Pablo Krapirca unforgiven at ciudad.com.ar
Mon Aug 30 01:48:10 BST 2004

Hi,

            First of all I apologize if my English is not good, I'm from
Argentina. I'm trying to install cvsnt in a winxp. I have virtual machines
with different operating systems and I can access to the repository with no
problems. If in the command line I type "netstat -n -a" I have de follow
problem: My 2401 port is not listening any Foreign Address (TCP
0.0.0.0:2401   0.0.0.0:0   LISTENING). How can I modified this because I
need that users outside my lan could access to the repository. If I were not
clear, please let me know.

Best egards,

Pablo