[cvsnt] Modules2 Problem

Dan Pupek dpupek at astpcola.com
Tue Aug 31 23:25:24 BST 2004

I am running 2.0.51d (client and server) here is a section of my modules2:

[NIJ.Build]
NIJ.UI AST.Core
NIJ
webTemplateSystem
FCKEditor.ASPNET
[NIJ.UI.Complete]
/ FCKEditor
NIJ.Build comes down fine when I do a checkout BUT when I do an update:
cvs.exe  -x -w update -P -C -d

I get messages like:
cvs server: Updating NIJ.UI/scripts
cvs server: Updating NIJ.UI/scripts/FCKEditor
cvs server: cannot open directory Z:/cvsmain/DCMS/NIJ.UI/scripts/FCKEditor:
No such file or directory
cvs server: skipping directory NIJ.UI/scripts/FCKEditor
cvs server: Updating NIJ.UI/scripts/includes
cvs server: Updating NIJ.UI/scripts/includes/helptip
cvs server: Updating NIJ.UI/source
cvs server: Updating NIJ.UI/source/FCKEditor
cvs server: cannot open directory Z:/cvsmain/DCMS/NIJ.UI/source/FCKEditor:
No such file or directory

As you can see it is trying to read FCKEditor into each subfolder.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is this possibly a bug. We just switched from
the old modules file to modules2 and like the added features.

Dan Pupek
Software Engineer
Advanced Systems Technology, Inc
dpupek at astpcola.com