[cvsnt] Re: upgrade to 2.0.58d

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Mon Dec 6 17:32:04 GMT 2004

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 16:04:58 +0100, Stéphane Nicoll
<Stephane.Nicoll at bsb.com> wrote:

>Hello list,
>
>I upgraded CVSNT from a 2.0.11 version to the 2.0.58d. Upgrade with our repository was ok on my local box. I then did the upgrade on the same repository to our server, running windows 2000 server.
>
>I can login, update and do usual commands but when a commit, I have the following message:
>
>C:\workspace\test2\applications\jf>cvs update
>cvs server: Updating .
>M project.properties
>
>C:\workspace\test2\applications\jf>cvs commit project.properties
>Checking in project.properties;
>/bsb-jf/applications/jf/project.properties,v  <--  project.properties
>new revision: 1.3; previous revision: 1.2
>Unable to rename file /bsb-jf/applications/jf/,project.properties, to /bsb-jf/ap

This has been a problem that has been discussed at some length for
quite a while concerning 2.0.58. I think thta you are better off
installing 2.0.51d instead.
If you look at my thread about the Tag mailing issue you will find
another problem with 2.0.58 that is not yet resolved.
2.0.51d seems to be solid though.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)