[cvsnt] Transferring sources from CVSNT to CVS

Peter Alekseev palekseev at alliedtesting.com
Tue Dec 7 15:37:52 GMT 2004

Hello All!

Our programming dep. plans to keep sources in CVSNT on a Windows machine.
However, we have to replicate them to a Linux machine with CVS installed, e.g. it will be a mirror CVS. Time after time programmers or just intersted users will connect to the linux CVS and check (not edit!) the sources
Has anybody performed this task yet?

I suppose there will be problems because of slighty different(?) formats of sources of CVSNT and CVS.

Peter.