[cvsnt] mantis bug tracker

John Cole john.cole at uai.com
Tue Dec 7 19:51:26 GMT 2004

Tony,
  You may want to give the 0.19.2 version of mantis a look, there were a lot
of nice enhancements, including a simple cvs integration php script.

  Add the following to your loginfo (change paths accordingly)
ALL /php/php.exe "C:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache2\htdocs\mantis\core\checkin.php"

  Create a mantis account for use by the script (we called ours 'cvs', I
know, really creative). And set $g_source_control_account = 'cvs'; in your
config_inc.php file.

  Now when you add a comment, if you include the string 'issue #' and the
issue number, it gets added as a bugnote.

  Another nice feature is the relationships.  We have started using these as
checklists for releases.  Create an issue for your release, and relate all
issues that impact the release to your release issue.

  Anyway, I just filed an issue and noticed that your running an older
version :-)

John Cole