[cvsnt] Re: New build

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Wed Dec 8 18:11:44 GMT 2004

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 13:58:50 +0100, Tony Hoyle <tmh at nodomain.org>
wrote:

>I've unfortunately not got time at the moment for a full change
>list/announcment, but 2.0.62.1810 is at http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/Download.
>
>This passes basic testing (and is what I use) so should be OK... let me
>know if it breaks anything.

I downloaded the binaries, built a CVSNT installer myself with
InnoSetup, ran it on my test server and tested the server briefly with
a tag command tha failed with 2.0.58d.

Now my taginfo bug is gone, so at least I can report from my first run
that all is well again with CVSMailer. :-)
Thanks!

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)