[cvsnt] Re: mantis bug tracker

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Wed Dec 8 21:58:29 GMT 2004

John Cole wrote:
> Tony,
>
> What is the syntax for the new bug number feature?  And what version did
> appear in?  My 2.0.51d commit help doesn't have anything and I didn't see it
> in the command reference online.

2.0.58d... there's more stuff for that going in all the time (it's one
of those 'commercial' things that are pretty recent).  The latest it the
ability to pull a bug fix out of the development individually and apply
it to release (how well this works depends a lot on your working methods
though).

> Everyone here is using TortoiseCVS as their front end, which doesn't yet
> support the bug number feature so putting the issue number in the comment
> works well for us.

I'm not expecting mantis to support it really... I could probably hack
it in if I got the rest of it working.