[cvsnt] Latest updates

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Wed Dec 8 22:19:03 GMT 2004

cvsnt 2.0.62 build 1810

This is a 'testing' release which I believe to be fairly stable but
anxiously await feedback :)

* Temporarily disabled info -s against Unix servers... doesn't work for
some reason and I can't see why yet - will be back soon probably.
* Add --readonly command line option for rsync mirrors.  Makes all users
on that server readers so that the mirror can't be modified.
* Bounce login failures in SSPI back to the cvsnt server so they look
like standard cvs login failures.
* Editors -c to perform the edit validity check without actually doing
the edit.
* Commit -e to keep an active edit on a file after commit (for when a
commit/edit pair would be too risky... fairly narrow usage at the moment).
* 'triggers' file which handles the DLL/so/COM interface in one place
(rather than putting it in every file).
* Switch to build numbers
* Fix taginfo bug