[cvsnt] Re: Repository on removable drive, used by servers different machines

mada no.spam at no.spam.org
Thu Dec 9 21:21:05 GMT 2004

You're right... cvs is good for a specific purpose and not for everything.

(I liked the idea of version control over a large set of files, though).

Anyway, it turns out that the thing I mentioned on a previous post about
tricking a sandbox to use different repositories does not work.

Thanx

news:1pehr05gonnrgj7bnah6hl5pphb6con0g1 at 4ax.com...