[cvsnt] How do I get sshd working with cvsnt

Chris Pugmire chrisp at netwinsite.com
Fri Dec 10 22:11:36 GMT 2004

Hi, it seems from the manual/faq etc that ssh is the best protocol to use to
enable cvsnt to be used
securely with existing cvs clients on windows and unix.

But darned if I can find any information on how to make sshd work with
cvsnt, the documents imply
it's built into cvsnt, but port 22 is not active after installing it, and I
can't find any way to turn it on, do I need
to install a third part sshd server, if so what is recommended.

Thanks, I Must be missing something terribly simple but I can't spot it.

    ChrisP.

If possible reply to chrisp at netwinsite.com as well as to the group.