[cvsnt] Re: Possible to build InnoSetup installationusingdownloaded binaries?

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Mon Dec 13 08:41:54 GMT 2004

Yes, I agree a bout the paths. Source script location is now a few levels down from the cvsnt top
and it refers to D:\cvsbin as the binaries location. I changed it to point to a folder
named cvsnt but located inside the cvsnt module ({cvsnt}/cvsbin
Thus the paths from the script poit of view could be set as ..\..\cvsbin.

The compression thing is a bit harder though, because I don't want to upgrade my Inno
because we use version 4.1.5 in several cases where I am involved and upgrading
may cause some non-wanted effects. In any case the only new functionality Tony
has used is the extra compression that gains a few % in file size. I commented out
these and all was working fine aftrewards.

I will look into the paths business when I get home tonight.

/Bo